Month: March 2014
Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee Communication
Phone:- +971 4 327 7775
Mobile:- +971 55 160 1291
WhatsApp:- +971 56 219 1607
This is with regard to the new resolution introduced by the Government of Dubai (DTCM) about the adoption of the “Tourism Dirham fee” on guests staying in Hotels Apartments, Guesthouses and Holiday Homes in the Emirate of Dubai.
The amount charged will depend on the type of accommodation and will be applied per bedroom, per night.
Any guests booked to arrive on or after 31st March 2014 will need to pay the new “Tourism Dirham fee” directly to their hotel upon check out.
- 5 star or Higher rated Hotel: 20 Aed per bedroom per night.
- 4 star : 15 Aed per bedroom per night.
- 3 & 2 star : 10 Aed per bedroom per night.
- 1 star : 7 Aed per bedroom per night.
- Deluxe Hotel Apartment : 20 Aed per bedroom per night.
- Superior Hotel Apartment : 15 Aed per bedroom per night.
- Standard Hotel Apartment: 10 Aed per bedroom per night.
Would you like to rate us on Google?
MoF Issues New Ministerial Decision to Streamline Tax Residency Certificates
The enforcement of certain provisions of Cabinet Decision No. 85 of 2022 on the determination of tax residency has been announced in Ministerial Decision No. 27 of 2023 by the Ministry of Finance (MoF).
New Visa Rules for Sponsoring Family Members in UAE
Good news has been released for expats in the UAE regarding visa regulations and clarifications by Ali Mohammad Al Shamsi, Chairman of the Federal Authority
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation