Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee Communication
This is with regard to the new resolution introduced by the Government of Dubai (DTCM) about the adoption of the “Tourism Dirham fee” on guests staying in Hotels Apartments, Guesthouses and Holiday Homes in the Emirate of Dubai.
The amount charged will depend on the type of accommodation and will be applied per bedroom, per night.
Any guests booked to arrive on or after 31st March 2014 will need to pay the new “Tourism Dirham fee” directly to their hotel upon check out.
- 5 star or Higher rated Hotel: 20 Aed per bedroom per night.
- 4 star : 15 Aed per bedroom per night.
- 3 & 2 star : 10 Aed per bedroom per night.
- 1 star : 7 Aed per bedroom per night.
- Deluxe Hotel Apartment : 20 Aed per bedroom per night.
- Superior Hotel Apartment : 15 Aed per bedroom per night.
- Standard Hotel Apartment: 10 Aed per bedroom per night.
UAE unveils new public-private partnership (PPP) law to establish a stable, functioning economy
In an effort to boost the contribution of the private sector to the advancement of the economy, the UAE has declared the introduction of a new public-private partnership (PPP) law.
Recognizing Your Risk Indemnity for Professional Services
In recent years, professional risks have significantly evolved with the regulatory environment.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation